Thursday, March 19, 2009

I Hate When People Act Stupid

Why are they so persistent?  They do not trust me when I have done nothing wrong.  They make up all these new rules, just to accomidate their feelings towards what I do and who I associate with, but they are not justified in that.  I am not putting me or anyone else in danger.  I am not doing anything bad.  What is wrong with what I'm doing?  Tell me.  They cannot keep controlling me, only to satisfy their wants and to force me to do what they want.  I am my own person with my own mind.  I can take care of myself and I do not need them to "watch out" for me, if you can call what they are doing "watching out".  I wish they wouldn't be so extreme and that they would just trust me to make the right choices in my life.  I have to make my own mistakes and learn for myself.  If they always make decisions for me it will not get me anywhere and I will have a hard time when I leave home.  I leave home in 5 month, but sometimes I wish I was already gone.  It would be so great to be able to control for my self what I do and when I do it, without having to ask permission or being afraid of being restricted for no reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment