Tuesday, March 31, 2009

We Love Him Because He First Loved Us

How is he so good at winning me over?  I mean, when he is away, I can think straight.  I can reason with myself and consider each angle of the situations that I am put in.  When I am with him, I can still imagine those reasons in the back of my mind, but it is as if they are all from a dream.  I do not actually comprehend them.  Something in me pushes them away and falls into his trap.  He is just so amazing, kind, funny, spectacular, super, sweet, caring, honorable, knowing, spiritual, educated, passionate, and much more.  I could go on forever.  The best part is how much he amazes me.  He know so much more than he initially shows people on the outside.  He is very spiritual and always shares his thought, dreams, and goals with me.  He knows exactly the right things to say to me that cause me to fall irresistibly, unconditionally in love with him.

No comments:

Post a Comment